Monday, February 13, 2012

Coco Chanel Says It Best!!!

Not Only Did She Change Women's Fashion In The 20th Century - She Inspired Women To Think Differently About And For Themselves..

“To achieve great things, we must first dream.” 
― Coco Chanel
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” 
― Coco Chanel

quotes by Coco Chanel


“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.” 
― Coco Chanel

“In order to be irreplaceacle, one must always be different.” 
― Coco Chanel

“You live but once; you might as well be amusing.” 
― Coco Chanel

“My life didn't please me, so I created my life.” 
― Coco Chanel

“As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!” 
― Coco Chanel


“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” 
― Coco Chanel

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” 
― Coco Chanel

“I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.” ― Coco Chanel

Cindy Lou...

No comments:

Post a Comment