Monday, February 20, 2012

FAT TUESDAY COCKTAILS & TOAST!!!

Are You Ready For Fat Tuesday???
It's Almost Here...
Raise Your Glasses
&
Cheers To A Happy Fat Tuesday... 

Two Of My Favorite Mardi Gras Cocktails


Pat O'Brien's Hurricane
* Pat O'Brien's Hurricane Mix
*Just Add Rum
OR
*1.5 oz amaretto liqueur

*1 oz light rum

*1 oz dark rum

*6 oz orange juice

*6 oz pineapple juice

*1 tsp lemon juice

*1 dash grenadine syrup

*orange or pineapple slices for garnish
*1 maraschino cherry
Directions
Fill a tall (approx 16 oz) glass with ice. Pour in the amaretto and light and dark rums. Next, add the orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Stir, then top with a dash of grenadine and garnish with an orange slice or pineapple wedge and a cherry.




The Best Bloody Mary
* Zing Zang
*Vodka
*Spicy Okra
*Spicy Beans
*Olives
*Celery
*Dash of Worstershire
*Dash of Hot Sauce

A Few Toast To Drink To...

*"It's better to spend money like there is no tomorrow, 
Than to spend tonight like there is no money".

*"Here's to being single... 
Drinking doubles... 
And seeing Triple!"

*"I drink to your health when I'm with you, 
I drink to your health when I'm alone, 
Hell I drink to your health so often, 
I'm starting to worry 'bout my own".

*"Here's to me, 
here's to you, 
but if we ever disagree, 
f*#@ you, 
here's to me".

*“Here’s to Hell!  
May my stay there be as much fun as my way there!”

*"There are several good reasons for drinking,
 And one has just entered my head,
 If a man can't drink when he's living,
 Then how the heck can he drink when he's dead?"

"Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold beer and another one!" 


"May the winds of fortune sail you,
May you sail a gentle sea.
May it always be the other guy
who says, "this drink's on me."


And From Me To You - Here's My Toast...

I Like Beer. 
On occasion, I will even drink Beer to
celebrate a major event,
such as the fall of communism,
or the fact that the refrigerator is still working!!!

Cindy Lou...

No comments:

Post a Comment