Thursday, December 22, 2011

Da' D*#m Cat Is Outta Da' D*#m Bag!!!

About Last Night....
On The 8th Day Of Christmas Cocktails

I Drank A "Tinsel Bellini"
(as seen in 12-15-11's blog)

And About Yesterday!
Weird, Weirder & Weirderest...

I searched a couple of hours yesterday for this picture and could not find it (see below).  I had every intention of blogging this story yesterday.  I stayed so busy that I did not have time to look at my oldest daughter's blog yesterday until late night, and when I did - WOW.  Great Minds Really Do Think Alike (my oldest daughter had actually blogged about this very picture and story herself & it is about her).  (You must see www.keepitclassyalabama.blogspot.com) Yep, I am a Proud Momma Braggin'.

So, Without Further Adieu, (Drumrolllll)  "The Story".

When "Prissy Miss L" was 4 (now 23), I was in the hospital and had just given birth to my second child on December 4th 1992 - so naturally OUR Pediatrician was going to come by and check us all out.  When he did "Prissy Miss L" was there straight out of Catholic School sporting this cute little shirt she had made at school.  Mr. Pediatrician engages in conversation with her and asks her "What is on your shirt"?  To which she replys - A "Waindeer".  He responds, "Well what is that on top of his head"?  She replies, "It's Egglers".  Him, "It's What"?  Her, "I said, It's Waindeer Egglers".  He laughs and laughs (we all did).  He then tells her, "I am writing a book about my patient's and I am going to write about you and the Egglers".  She still to this day remembers that day (or remembers how much we have talked about it).  How cute - Out Of The Mouth Of Babes.  And believe me, you never knew what she was going to say.  
I Sure Got Caught A Few Times When She Let Da' D*#m Cat Outta Da' D*#m Bag.  

Speaking Of Cats (well, I was), that very next week she stayed with a family friend of ours while I was in the hospital (A Single Lady At The Time - "Ms. D" & She Was Just As Prissy, BUT With A Whole Lot Of SASS).  And "Ms D" made cornbread and put it in the window to cool (yes, I know what you are thinking - and yes, we country folk really do put cornbread in the window to cool).  Well, next thing you know (granted I have only heard the stories) Butttttt the D*#m Cat ate the D*#m Cornbread & the D*#m Cat got in a lot of trouble for eating the D*#m Cornbread, which is something that "Prissy Miss L" remembered All To Clearly.  I know this, because she came to the hospital the next day, and proceeded to tell "Everybody She Saw", in detail how the D*#m Cat ate the D*#m Cornbread.  I couldn't hardly be mad because it was sooooo D*#m Funny.


"Waindeer Shirt With Egglers "
Face is her two feet dipped in paint 

Egglers is her two hands dipped in paint.


I had to share a DIY Pinterest Project that a friend of mine posted on Facebook last night.  She made this as a gift.  Now how stinkin' cute is this?  A picture frame with 7 picture slots = Weekly Events Reminder = use dry erasable markers = also use scrapbook paper of your choice for backgrounds.  I sure wish I would have seen this before I started all 1000 of my other Christmas Gift DIY Projects.  Thanks "Mrs. MG" for such a Great Gift Idea (Yours Is A-Door-Able).

 ANY WHO...  If You Still Have Time To Get In A DIY Christmas Gift Project - Wouldn't This Be A Great Gift?  I Know I Would Love It!!!
Cindy Lou...

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog posts put a smile on my face. They are so cute and funny. I wish I had it in me to blog. Keep em coming :) Merry Christmas girly and ps I love the post about my DIY project :)

    ReplyDelete